Create with Critters



Hello...

Hope you're having a great start to the week. Mine has been a little wonky considering my Pathfinder wouldn't start and I set of the house alarm, forgetting the password. Oh my, what a morning!

I was able to do a little crafting this weekend and created this fun card for the latest Simon Says Wednesday Challenge. The theme this week is to create a critter inspired card. I watercolored up these cute animals from Mama Elephant's Tandem Ride and Extras stamp sets. Aren't they adorable?

That's it for me today. Have a great day.
Brandi

Comments

Karen B. said…
Your card is adorable too!
~amy~ said…
awwww...super cute!
Annette Allen said…
so totally cute..
Teresa Kline said…
hello Brandi! sweet card, this is soooo precious...your coloring is FAB! so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Popular posts from this blog

Cards that Care Blog Hop...

CASEing Kelly Blog Hop

Lawnscaping Spring Blog Hop