Coffee Lovers Holiday Blog Hop




Hello...

I'm so excited today because I get to take part in the Coffee Lovers Holiday Blog Hop! It's the last day so make sure you save some time to play along! All you have to do is create a holiday coffee or tea themed card and upload it to the gallery.

For my card I used Basic Grey's Juniper Berry patterned paper and Neat and Tangled's Warm Wishes stamp set. I love this stamp!!!! What do you think?

You can also see more of my card over at the Butterfly Reflections Ink blog. Where all the products used are from their store.

Thank you for stopping by,
Brandi

Comments

Hetty said…
Beautiful card,great design paper in the packground. I love that stamp.
Dawn Darlene said…
Excellent card! Love the stamp!
donna mikasa said…
Love your mix of patterned papers--such a pretty card!
Helen F. said…
The Christmas colors and patterns are FABULOUS!
Beautiful paper choices. TFS
Happy Dance said…
Gorgeous card. That patterned paper is stunning, especially next to the kraft. The trim at the top and bottom of your panel is a great way to showcase your sentiment. Love this card. Bev
Shelly said…
This is absolutely, gorgeous!!
Mandy LaCroix said…
I. Love. This. Card. (And I have the paper and that stamp - May have to case this one such a great design!) bravo!
Lisa said…
ooh... that paper is beautiful and so is your card... just love that stamp set... makes it so easy to make a quick and beautiful card... although I'm sure yours wasn't quick...lol!
Sylvia said…
What a beautiful card, Brandi, I love your mix of papers...design is fabulous as well! TFS and Happy Holidays!
~amy~ said…
THIS is incredibly beautiful!
Love all the colors and design papers used, your layering appears so dimensional. Great card.
Becca Yahrling said…
So bright & cheerful - love!
Lisa Petrella said…
So festive and fun!!!! Love it! Happy Holidays!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cards that Care Blog Hop...

CASEing Kelly Blog Hop

Lawnscaping Spring Blog Hop